Blogosphere is working on Win/win approach. In other words, give and take policy.
There are certain things to know here:
1. Give and don’t take
2. Don’t give – don’t take
3. Don’t give – Take
4. Give and Take(Win/Win approach)
1. Give and don’t take: You should obviously follow this when you are just starting out or if you want to build a healthy relationships with others.
I know a blogger who is still following this methodology even after becoming an authority in her niche.
I’ve done an interview with her recently, and I asked one question about her blogging success which should be expressed in one word, she answered “care”.
And that one word explains everything!
If you want to read that interview here’s the link.
2. Don’t give – don’t take policy won’t take you anywhere. It’s like a comfort zone where your blogging growth will be absolute zero.
3. Don’t give and take: The blogger is making his blog or online business a failure if he follows this method.
No one will appreciate this kinda attitude, do you? If you are like this, then this is the right time for you to change. Change or dissolve – it’s as simple as that.
4. Give and take: Both sides will be benefited here. Neither you feel discouraged nor your opponent/supporter.
Ex: If you comment on others blogs frequently, you might get comments from that blog too. Or promoting each others products through their blogs or helping others to build a better blog.
Decide now where do you want to be.
No related posts.